Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I think I need to add some more motivation to my diet.

So, I have put off laundry as long as I could. To quote Popeye, "I've had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more!"

By the grace of God, I woke up and had some bottled motivation, ie. caffeine; and finally started working on Mount Saint Laundry this morning. The laundry volcano isn't quite dormant yet, but I have managed to quell the lava flow.  In my defense, our electric company charges me a million yen to operate anything electric from the hours of noon to 7 pm; which is usually when I have the inkling to launder, so it has led to an inordinate amount of pile-up.  So, today, I have decided to bite the financial bullet and just get it done.  What's a million yen now anyway, right?  My major set-back now is that my dryer has decided to take twice as long to dry since we moved to the desert.  WTF?  So, now, I have to keep myself occupied and not sit down for too long, or everything will need to be rewashed or ironed from losing motivation and letting the clothes sit for an overextended amount of time.  Oh poo, I guess that means goodbye for now.  Maybe I'll go clean a toilet or two while I wait.  Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment