Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I was NOT built for manual labor

Ok, for starters... I dropped a fridge on someone today. Not my proudest moment, but he survived, and I'll move on. I hadn't planned on posting today as I had planned on NOT being home tonight, but circumstances what they are, I decided it would be smarter to head home and get a head start on tomorrow. Another fine mess you've gotten me into, Stanley... (Only us real old folks will get that reference)

Anyway, relocated a fridge, after injuring a friend in the process, down to my folks today. This situation was by NO means fun.... Dad's garage fridge is so full, that you literally have to put your hand in the opening as you open it so things don't fall out. We had to remove the stuff from his old fridge, reposition the doors on the new fridge, and then restock the new fridge. Five hours later.... I was headed to visit my sister for a whopping ten minutes before we all had to head to dinner.

At least dinner was nice, but I really didn't get to say a good farewell to my family. No biggie, I guess. I be back up in a few weeks to do a charity event. So, not so much to report on tonight, but I'm sure tomorrow will be full of stupidosity as I attempt to wrap knick-knacks and collectibles. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment