Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Victory shall be mine!

Progress, Progress, Progress! At last.... (sigh)  Even though I spent a couple of hours assisting someone ELSE too! Much props go out to my neighbor and her son. He "motivated", (and when I say motivated in quotes, I mean he did most of the work) my son to get all of the toys packed up. One room down there. Then his mom came over later in the evening and knocked out the mess that we like to call our office. WOO-HOO. I know what you're thinking... while they were doing all that, what the hell was I doing? Well, I did manage to accomplish some things of my own as well. I've gotten the bathrooms packed up, you'd be surprised how much bathroom crap we have... Well, maybe not, since you've heard the scary story of the kitchen.

I was actually getting worried that we might not be ready to load up on Friday, but hope springs eternal, and I shall be victorious. I may not be all in one piece, but victorious I shall be. So far today I've counted 13 new bumps and bruises, I'm not counting the already 17 currently in odd places on my body. I must say the oddest one is a bruise that only I have the specialized skills to incur. It's a gigantic oblong, black and purple bruise located BEHIND my right knee. Seriously... how the hell does that happen?!?!?

Ok, I'd better get myself to bed so I can hopefully stay on track and stay motivated tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment