Total Pageviews

Monday, May 17, 2010

Yet another detour...

I'm starting to notice a pattern developing here. Every other day I get nothing done. Today, I was contending with a splitting headache ALL day long, so that's today's excuse. Yesterday went really well, so here's hoping tomorrow we can knock out most of the rest of the packing.

This is yet another excuse to back up my claim that I'm not cut out for manual labor. At least, not on a daily basis. We have three days left to get the rest of my house packed up. Talk about a time crunch! We have to pick up the U-Haul first thing Friday morning, and I'm starting to sweat it. So much so, I may have to start sleeping naked! Uh-oh, don't get a mental image on that one... it's not pretty!

This is when I really miss my twenty year old body, um make that nineteen... I don't miss the pregnant twenty year old body... oops! So, what was I saying? Oh right, being younger would have made this go so much quicker, and I'd probably have a lot less bruises. Oh, who am I kidding? I'd still have the bruises. I've always been pretty klutzy. But, I'd definitely be more efficient. If anyone happens to invent a time machine in the next day or two, I'll take it, whatever the cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment