Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good deed done, do I get good Karma now?

Ok, lots to report on, but very little time. I have to type up notes for a friend's kid, finish packing the bedroom, and one of these days, bet my bootie to sleep.... I do not foresee sleep in my near future. The one positive thing that happened, I THINK I helped find a friend a car. At least, I HOPE so. It's been a rough couple of days, and car searching has been the only thing that's kept me relatively sane. I hope like hell that it works out for her. So, how crazy does that really make me? That I would prefer to pick out cars than pack my own crap????

Well, at least most of the packing is done. I only have like fifty more boxes to go, and then I can call it a day... or night...  or next day...or day after... Can you tell that things aren't going super smoothly? Things might be different if I had children that actually DID what they were told. But that's just a pipe dream I think. I have always thought that other people's children were always better behaved, but I've since learned that ALL children are big ole butt-heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment