Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Super EARLY good morning!

I have no idea why I'm even bothering posting this late/early... nobody's up, and nobody's gonna read it... so I guess I'm doing this for myself. I had what I THOUGHT was an inspirational and successful day. Problem being, I actually looked around my house and almost crapped my pants. I literally have two days left to get everything packed in order to get loaded onto the truck, and there is SOOO much more to do. Damn, I knew I was good at procrastinating, but I never knew I was that good!  I am so screwed right now. Unless I have little miracle fairies come to my rescue, I may never get moved in time.

I know I've said it before, but I really do have too much crap.... Anybody want any?  I've been making my garbage man's life a living hell the last three weeks, and I still can't get everything packed on time. This is just getting to the point of ridiculous.  There is still so much left to do... I swear that if stress were rainbows, I'd have one extremely colorful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment