Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 43, Can I put my foot any further in my mouth?!?!

Ok, so I joined a gym last week. I used to be pretty in shape, but ever since I stopped working for the government, I've kinda lost touch with physical activity.  So, since we're all starting over with the new house, I've decided it's time for me to start over and join a gym. Not only have I joined a gym, I've been assigned a personal trainer.  He's a very nice guy named Don, and God love him, he's been a saint. Granted, we've only done my physical assessment so far, but he has a right to kick my veritable ass given what I just said to him yesterday.  See, unbeknownst to me at the time, Don's last name is Rosenberg, which wouldn't be an issue, except that I'm a TOTAL retard!  As most out of shape people, we need a very strict, and I mean strict, regimen to keep us going. So, here's where I became a total horse's arse:

As my trainer, Don is asking me what I feel I need to work on; I go through the laundry-list of things I need to work on, and then proceed to tell him..... "I need a NAZI to train me..."

Can we say, BAD FORM?!?!?

Thankfully, Don is a good-natured enough guy to realize I meant no offense, but needless to say, I expect a very painful first session with him on Thursday.  Gonna suck to be my big-mouthed ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment