Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 13, 2010

insomnia

So, the insomniac in me has refused to go to sleep... Even though I've had the TV off for over an hour.  Guess I have officially managed to screw myself yet again. My inside of the house is still only 90% complete... I think I actually over-estimated the last time. 

So, my mission, should I choose to accept it, it to find a place for all of my stupid knick-knacks to go.  One kink in that plan... I STILL have no family room furniture. I put our old stuff in the kids' loft, which means I have to spend too much money to get NEW furniture for our NEW family room... Which I'm more than happy to do, because I'm currently stuck watching TV in my bedroom.... Fine at bedtime, not so fun during the day. So, I have to literally buy everything for the new room.  TV, entertainment center, couch, chairs, tables, yada, yada, yada.  Shoot me now... The last furniture I acquired was SOOOO uncomfortable, I really COULD only watch TV in my bedroom, and I am SOOO sick of it.  I want to enjoy the rest of my house.  OK, I'm done with the whining and I swear... This time I'm really going to bed!  G'nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment