Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 41, Bad blogger, Bad blogger!

Okay, so I know it's been nine days since my last post, but please bear with me the next couple of weeks. I do have hubby's friend helping me out, but he's doing the boy stuff. Not inside stuff... Garage and the yard doodie duties.  The inside anal jobs, are ALL mine. And now, I have less than a week to prepare for my parents' first visit. Granted, Dad was here for the initial move-in, but that was just a bunch of boxes and some air mattresses, so not much was expected then.  But, it's been three weeks, and I'm pretty sure that my overly-ambitious mother will be expecting A LOT more than what I've accomplished so far.  Not sure if I mentioned in my last post that I am literally good for productivity only every other day, since the heat is, as of yet, still a little too much for me to bear.  I am only productive 4 days a week, as the days in between I am recovering from heat exhaustion, or an over intake of Bud Light, I haven't exactly figured out which.

So, I have until Saturday evening to get my cranium out of my rectum to get my poo in order.  I really don't want the McJudgersons getting on me for not having everything done before they get here.  At least the kitchen is in working order, so I can actually cook something for them.  We've got some cleaning to do for sure, since we've been focused on unpacking... I guess that's why I have children, right????

I do solemnly swear that once I get all of my unnecessary belongings in their proper place that I will be back to my regular blogging.  And maybe even back to entertaining you with all of my silly hijnx!  Gonna have to do spell check on that last word.  Never had to write it before!  Well, I'm breaking my own self proclaimed curfew tonight, as we plan on hitting the gym tomorrow, so I can get my overly enlarged rear end back into shape!  So, I suppose it is time for me to sign off and bid everyone sweet dreams and all that bull-butter! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment