Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 32, Trouble in paradise... What else is new?

So, I'm beginning to think that the Fates are against me at this point. I've had fine letters from our HOA, which I've succinctly managed to handle without paying or upsetting those that "supposedly" work for us.  I've had moments where I was having such major bi-polar moments, that I don't remember speaking or acting as I did, which is not good in any way, shape, or form. And, I've had moments when I've been at my breaking point of giving up... But, I know, the good things are coming, and right around the corner.  And, maybe, just maybe, if I drink enough beer, that will come true.  I'm kidding, of course.  But, we've all had our moments where thinking just getting drunk will make the stress and frustration go away, right?  I've learned the hard way, not all that long ago, that it doesn't work.  The problems are still there when you sober up.  Damn those martinis!  And I always thought an olive could cure what ails you... Who knew? 

So, it's been a fantastic ride so far.  I just finished the last of my build-up dose of meds and will start full dose again tomorrow.  Woo-hoo.  I hate the fact I have to take meds, but if it keeps the crazy lady from talking to me.... kinda worth it, right?  Just kidding. I don't hear voices, but my own head gets a little blended sometimes; hence the meds. 

So, time for the stupid antics that have been happening...  We've been working on installing a mister system for... hmmm... about four or five days now... I'm trying to figure out why it's taking so long, but then I remember my ADD...  I get my hubby's buddy working on it and then I give him a new task mid-way.  Can you say, "DISTRACTED"?  Poor guy doesn't know what end is up with me... I really need to get my full dose going so I can get back on my ADD meds.  What a basketcase I am!  Anyway, It's time for the sandman to sprinkle his little fairy-dust on my head, so maybe I can get some sleep tonight.  Can't promise anything for tomorrow, but I will update as soon as I can.  Sweet dreams to all two of you who actually read this garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment