Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I may but old, but you're... who am I kidding.. I'm old.

So, I have decided that I will not in fact remain 35 for the rest of my life as I threatened to do so in an earlier post. I have indeed decided that I will just repeatedly turn 25 for the rest of my life. So, to recap; I am fast approaching the tenth anniversary of my twenty-fifth year of life with vigor and complete and utter disregard for scientific fact.  I have since therefore concluded that, if in fact I do not come up with a ploy to make this next birthday exceptionally memorable; I will surreptitiously have an inordinate amount of 25th birthdays to come up with a grandiose way to make my mark on the world.  I shall not fret, as I will have until my last birthday celebration to make this happen.  Besides, I have serendipitously figured out, that the sooner I make it happen, the sooner I will turn 26.  As long as I have completely forgettable birthdays, I don't have to age!  

No comments:

Post a Comment