Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 7, Welcoming the mundane

I have to say it's been rather uneventful the last two days. This leads me to believe it's one of two things. It's either that things are starting to fall in line, or it's just the calm before the storm. Given the fact I still have a crapload of packing left to do, I'm believing the latter on this one.

I have somewhat organized a few things into sections for packing which might make it just a bit easier on me, but every time I turn around there's another pile to be organized.  I have a week and a half left to get everything packed up and organized before we have to load up our final U-Haul.

So, tonight, I choose to revel in the peace and quiet for the rest of the night before I have to get my rear in gear again tomorrow.

I only have one beef, it's mid-May and our weatherman is threatening me with snow... This just reaffirms our choice to relocate to the desert. At least there's only 2 seasons there... hot and and really frickin hot.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my last few moments of peace before I work my fingers to the bone for the next few weeks. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment