Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm thinking crazy is stalking me now

If Mary Poppins doesn't show up soon, we're gonna have some words. I'm certainly not paying for her services until she actually provides me a service. Unfortunately, her number isn't listed, so maybe I'll have to write a letter and tear it up and throw it in my fireplace.... Isn't that how it's supposed to work for her anyway? Well, if she keeps blowing me off, I'm contacting Nanny McPhee, at least she makes kids' bad attitudes go away. But she's not listed either.... What to do? What to do?
Now, if there were only a magical nanny out there that would make children get along with each other, AND do what Mary Poppins and Nanny McPhee do... Oh, I'd give my left arm for that one!

Either way, any one of those ladies could help me banish the crazy stalker. Maybe I should consult a priest to exercise the demons... But, on second thought, I WOULD like to keep my kids, so maybe that's not the right choice. Besides, they aren't ALWAYS demons.

I thought maybe, just maybe, they would be on their best behavior, today being my day and all... But, kids will be kids. And kids will fight. And fight over NOTHING in particular. Hmmm, I wonder if bribery will work. I'll give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment