Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where there's a will, there's a delay...

We've finally managed to get the majority of the kitchen packed with only one casualty (a wine glass). But I'm left feeling unsuccessful since we ultimately ran out of boxes before the job was completely done. I kinda threw the whole "let's save the food until we're ready to actually leave" thing out the window, so there's very little food, one cup, some paper plates and a couple of plastic forks left. I think I may have successfully screwed myself here. Guess I'll be gaining some weight doing all of our fine dining at McDonald's and Wendy's.

I suppose I can always get back into the boxes, but, that kind of negates all the work that's been done.

The worst part is, it's just past ten pm and I'm not remotely tired, having slept in the past few days. Don't get me wrong, my back is killing me, but I have to get up early tomorrow to get my blood drawn for all my new meds. I don't have any issues with needles, I just HATE, ABHOR, DESPISE going to the hospital for anything. And to have to go there for something so mundane as a blood-draw???? It literally makes my blood curdle, which means they'll probably have a hard time getting me to bleed enough to do the tests. And yes, I've had that problem before. I'm not proud of it. Apparently, I don't like to bleed. And when I do bleed, I like to stop bleeding quickly. I guess my blood is almost as stubborn as I am. We'll see... Let you know how it plays out, or doesn't, whatever the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment