Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 57, Find a direction, and I'm already being pulled there...

I was actually hesitant to even turn on my computer today; for fear that there would be more things waiting to jump onto the large pile already on my plate. I'm attempting to still rid myself of our old house, and found out two weeks after signing and initialing 432 documents, that there were still yet even more that I had not signed... Oh, silly me, I should have known there were more papers needed when nobody SENT them to me to be signed!  My mind-reading abilities must be on the fritz...
And then, there is of course the sessions with the most evil of all beings, the personal trainer. Mine happens to be really nice, so I was under the impression that he wasn't going to try to murder me.  Whoops, there I go assuming things again... Silly me.  Truthfully I'm not as sore, now that I'm sort of getting the hang of how he does things, but then again, I was fifteen minutes late for our session yesterday and he had another client after me, so I lucked out of the full hour of pain.  I will say that I never actually knew how many parts of the abs you could work out at one time. At one point, I could have been baked up and served as a very large pretzel. 

The worst of all of the upcoming events would be our trip back home to visit the family next week.  Make no mistake about it, I am very excited to see my family, however, there are other obligations I have to attend to during my time back home. I still have a few loose ends to deal with on the old house, a teenage daughter whose life will end if she doesn't get to spend the night at one specific friend's house, and a personal friend who is going through a very rough time and needs me with her. This is when I pray for the miracle of cloning. I've never really been pro-cloning until now. But, I know, if there was more than one of me in existence, that nobody would get their feelings hurt and we could all come home happy and in one piece. Alas, science has not provided me with a cure for this, therefore I must suck it up and prioritize. I know, without a doubt, that family comes first, and luckily, not all of them will be around for as long as I will be there, so I can deal with the old house and most of the old friends once they leave. I just have to figure out the timing of it all. And then, there's the money issue. I'm trying to save as much as I can to be able to put a pool in our new backyard, whose only occupants are currently ants and weeds. So, I can't go crazy spending money and having crazy fun nights and/or days out. Especially since I already spent the majority of my pool budget on furnishing my new family room. Maybe I'll donate plasma or something... I think my eggs are too old to donate... Anyone need a kidney or maybe a liver or something? I kid of course. Things aren't THAT bad, it's just going to be tight, that's all. I have to spend wisely, and most certainly, not impulsively.  Which means, I have to be extra good about taking my meds... don't want my crazy getting out of hand!

I will try to be better about updating my posts from now on. I know I've said that before, but I really, really mean it this time. Pinky swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment