Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 69, O-dark-thirty; Yep, I'm just THAT stupid!

I fought the bull and the bull won.  A word to the wise...  Those who have never ridden a mechanical bull and think it will be fun... I have one word for you... BULLSHIT.  I'm not big into the swearing thing on my blog, but there is NO other word to describe it.  I joined this little competition for six bucks, to win five hundred.. easy win, you'd think.  Not so much though.  I managed to rip three of my nails off (and I don't mean break, I mean RIP) and still only managed to hang on for about five of the 8 required seconds to move onto the next round.  The saddest part?  I actually thought I'd do pretty good in that situation.  Silly me.  Now my feet hurt, my fingers hurt, and I am very seriously doubting I have enough gumption to go to the gym at 3 pm today.... HAHAHAHA.... Doubt that's gonna happen.  But I'll make a weak attempt to do so.

Still trying to figure out why my toesies are having issues... can't be the shoes.  I was was wearing comfy flip-flops and you can't wear shoes when you're buckin' the bronc, but nonetheless, my hands, feet and hips hurt and I'm gonna whine until my heart's content; because I'm good at it.  That shouldn't be a problem, but apparently, Murphy's Law still rules my life.  Just thought I'd share my bullsh*# story with you.... Now, get back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment