Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 72, I'm starting to notice a pattern developing here...

Okay, so, I'm thinking that my insomnia is playing a major role in my postings.  It's really the only time I've had lately to even write about my insanity.  I wonder why that is.... Oh yes, now I remember, because there is too much to do, and it certainly doesn't help that I'm a major procrastinator.  I found the cutest saying the other day.  I don't know who it actually came from, so I can't give credit where credit is due; but here it is, "I don't procrastinate, I just like being the last to go first."  If that's not me, I don't know what is.  I am notorious about putting things off until the last minute, or until someone gets mad about me not doing something.  Not exactly sure why I do it.  I really don't think it's laziness, because I usually use my time relatively constructively.  Either way, it is what it is.

It's nearly 2:30 in the morning and it's still in the mid-nineties here.  I'm not totally regretting moving back to the desert; I knew what I was getting into.  But, come on already! Enough is enough of this.  I'd blame global warming if it weren't for the fact that the rest of the country is NOT experiencing such a heat wave.  Again, I will blame Mr. Murphy and his stupid law for this one.  If only I knew who he really was and were alive today, I'd have some choice words for him.  It's almost as if he's having fun watching me endure the insanity that is my life.  The dirty little bugger.

I really don't have much else to report... The kids were actually not too horribly behaved today, and I got quite a bit accomplished.  Maybe the meds are actually starting to work?  I won't hold my breath on that one.  I'd probably end up turning blue and passing out waiting.  So, I guess I shall make a valiant effort to force myself to sleep now.  I do have an appointment with the Beastmaster later this afternoon, and I really can't cancel again, or he's going to hunt me down and make me workout outside in the heat.  Because, apparently our heatwave isn't going away anytime soon.  Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment