Total Pageviews

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 73, you know it's hot when you have to put deodorant on before going to bed...

Ok, Mr. Heat Wave can kiss my derriere.  He is mean and sadistic, and needs to just move on to somewhere else.  Anywhere but here!  Almost midnight and it's still over 100 degrees.  I might as well have moved to the Sahara Desert. 

It doesn't help that I worked out with the Beastmaster today, whom I will henceforth be calling "the evil little troll."  He always tells me that we have to work until we hit muscle breakdown.  Well, NEWS FLASH, I hit muscle breakdown halfway through our session working on chest and back today.  Did he believe me?  Absolutely not.  When I physically could not push 30 pounds away from my body, he made me do push ups.  Excuse me, what?!?!?  I can't move 30 pounds and you expect me to lift my own body weight at this point?  I called Mr. Heat Wave a sadistic poo-head, but the Evil Little Troll takes the cake on this one.  Luckily, I was able to coax him into something not involving my limp noodle arms, and the rest of the session went swimmingly.  My only problem is the pain I will be feeling in the next couple of days, considering I'm already feeling the pain.  Heck, if it weren't for the fact that my keyboard was in my lap, I wouldn't be able to even type this. 

I'm off to bed, only to regret it in the morning.  I know that it's sleepy time when the pain kicks in the most because I'm not moving, but I'm very seriously considering inventing a machine that moves your sore muscles in your sleep.  Might save me a lot of pain in the future.  Now, if I only had the education that would allow me to build such a machine!

Have a wonderful night.  I'm off to dream about not having pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment