Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 87, Keeerunch!!! I think someone just snapped my abs in half...

I am sooo not looking forward to waking tomorrow.  I do believe I have achieved the world record for the most crunches done in one hour.  I have no one to thank but my demonic, although very sweet, personal trainer, Don.  At least I didn't tell him I hate him today.  I did flip him the bird once, and told him that I was really starting to not like him, but all in all, we're making progress.  I amazed myself today, and didn't whine constantly or fake reps when he wasn't looking.  Maybe I'm getting in shape, or maybe he was just taking it easy on me out of pity.  Wait, I don't think he's capable of pity.  So, it must be me.  YAY!!! I actually returned home from the gym in a good mood.  Something must be wrong with me.  I'm never in a good mood after being beaten down repeatedly by the Beastmaster.  Life is full of wonders, don't you know.

Ok, I'm changing channels now; onto something completely irrelevant.  Have you ever noticed that teenagers on television sound so intelligent?  They use all of these big words, that you never even hear intellectual adults use in conversation.  They certainly don't sound like one single teenager I have ever met; even when I WAS a teenager.  If I ever do find a real teen that talks like they do on TV, I'm called my priest, because the end of the world is near, and I need to go to confession!

So, I must head back to reality now.  It's a short post tonight, but I feel like I've been neglecting my posting duties, so I figured I had to write while I still had the wherewithal to do so.  So, I bid a fond adieu for the day, and wish all of you out in the blogosphere a fabulous night.  I'm sure I'll be sleeping like a baby, until the muscles cramp set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment