Total Pageviews

Friday, July 2, 2010

I pity the fool... And the fool is me...

OK, so I was rehashing my past posts and somehow now remember making a promise not to use this as a forum to complain or be pitiful.  Well, I've decidedly renegged on that promise, and it's my blog, so shut up and color.  Only one and a half people read this thing anyway, so I'm sure that if it bothers them, then the remaining half; (that would be me, if you were wondering) would still keep reading.  I admit it.  I amuse myself when reading back on my abnormal moments.  The funny thing is, I keep having them.... I'm still searching for a little normal in my life, and starting to think it's just folklore, like bigfoot and the Lochness Monster.  Granted, I won't say for sure they aren't real, but I haven't seen them myself, if you get my drift.  Call me a 'Doubting Thomas' if you will, but normal just doesn't seem possible right now.

It's currently a balmy 115 degrees outside, and yes, I'm outside.  Ask me why?  I'm NOT normal.... I thought we just covered this.  Stop asking me such ridiculous questions.  Anyway, I'm really trying to get acclimated by spending as much time outside as possible, but I fear that this is an impossible mission, as I am currently experiencing light-headedness and loss of motor function...............................................oops, sorry... Finger got stuck on period key.

So, what was I saying? Oh yes, I remember now.  My efforts are futile, fighting the unseen face of the evil heat god.  My Lord, how do people work in this on a daily basis?  I'm sitting under shade with misters pouring down on me and it feels like the fifth circle of hell... My sweat is sweating.  If it weren't for bras, I would need a pry-bar to separate my saggage that's melted onto my ribcage.  If I don't lose weight here, especially now that I'm actually trying to, there is definitely something wrong here. 

My computer is now overheating, so I must bid you adieu, but I leave you with this one little note... Don, if you're out there and happen upon this blog, please know, I find you a fabulous trainer, and I really only blame myself for being so out of shape.  You do a wonderful job!  I just hate you a little... sometimes... tee-hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment